Featured post

Cutting Back on Carbs for Diabetes

Have you tried cutting back on carbs? Have you got  Diabetes  type 2? Cutting back on carbs for a healthy weight loss regime to combat me...

Sunday 29 March 2020

The 7 Day Chemical Diet Can Help Diabetics Lose Weight

The Chemical Diet 7 day menu food plan is a fast weight loss food plan. I have been doing this diet for some time now and I can tell that it works. I must say it's a unique healthy way of dieting and it will guarantee weight loss in one week. I have lost lots of weight sticking to this diet and many others have too.




The Chemical Diet Where You Can Lose a Stone

The above diet plan is a lifesaver for diabetic people. It helped me to lose weight significantly.

If you want to learn more about this way of dieting then go and see the Chemical Diet 7 day menu food plan at the above link.

The Chemical Diet is a 7-day menu food plan that you must stick to thoroughly if you want to lose a stone in a week. You do the diet for a week every three weeks. Doing exercise helps because it will help you lose that stone quicker. I always go on my exercise bike or do some walking whenever I can during that week but I do not over-exercise as it's not needed whilst doing this diet. I am diabetic, so I do take it easy when I am eating less where exercise is concerned.

The Chemical Diet 7 day menu food plan can kick-start your diet at the beginning and then I usually continue to eat healthily for the rest of the time. For instance, I did the Chemical diet before I started doing the 5:2 diet.

One thing I must say about this diet is that it has pushed me to try different types of fruit. I have been eating more melon recently which is healthy food and it's refreshing. Now, too much fruit for a diabetic can put your glucose levels up if you are diabetic, so be careful how much fruit you eat.

Whilst I am using the Chemical Diet I usually exercise after eating too much fruit after lunch.

Also, you can expect to lose up to one stone using this diet. The first week I did it, I lost 10 pounds but that's because I made a mistake and ate too many grapes. Eating too many grapes isn't something you should do whilst on the Chemical Diet.

So try the Chemical Diet because you will not regret it. Find the Chemical Diet 7 day menu here.


Follow the food plan religiously and if you stick to it, you will be amazed at how much weight you will lose!



No comments:

Post a Comment