Featured post

Cutting Back on Carbs for Diabetes

Have you tried cutting back on carbs? Have you got  Diabetes  type 2? Cutting back on carbs for a healthy weight loss regime to combat me...

Monday 29 April 2019

Reverse Diabetes Using the Exante Diet

Is it true? Can doing the Exante Diet reverse Diabetes type 2? The Exante Diet is now considered a great Diabetes diet if you want to reverse your Diabetes. Another Diabetes diet is the low carb diet which I have already tried.

 





Years ago, I did try the Exante Diet but never really gave it my full attention although I did lose weight whilst being on the diet. Now I am Type 2 Diabetic and I want a great Diabetes diet to reverse the Diabetes right out of my system. I have tried the low carb diet that can also reverse diabetes and I have lost two stone on it, but I still need to lose more weight.

For those of you who don't know what the Exante Diet is, it is a weight loss regime made up of their own food that includes shakes, soups, meal bars and other foods.



The picture above looks delicious and you really can get this type of food on the Exante Diet but to start off with... I guess I need to stick to shakes, soups and bars and one normal meal in the evening with some protein and vegetables. So, can you really reverse Diabetes using the Exante diet? Is it the perfect Diabetes diet to do?



What is Diabetes?

Diabetes type 2 and type 1 can be a horrible disease where glucose levels rise up in the blood because the pancreas is not working correctly. Type 2 Diabetes occurs when the pancreas, a gland behind the stomach, does not produce enough insulin, or the body can't use insulin properly. Insulin helps carry sugar from the bloodstream into the cells. Once inside the cells, sugar is converted into energy for immediate use or stored for the futureDiabetes is a chronic condition associated with abnormally high levels of sugar (glucose) in the blood. Insulin produced by the pancreas lowers blood glucose. Absence or insufficient production of insulin, or an inability of the body to properly use insulin causes diabetes. The symptoms are:

  • Increased thirst
  • Increased hunger
  • Dry mouth
  • Frequent urination
  • Unexplained weight loss (even though you eating and feel hungry (type 1)
  • Tingling, pain or numbness in the hands/feet (type 2)
  • Fatigue (weak, tired feeling)
  • Blurred vision
  • Headaches
  • Cuts/bruises that are slow to heal
  • Itching

It can bring on other terrible health problems too ie. Kidney infections, urine infections, eyesight problems, nerve damage, heart damage, major organ damage, kidney damage and the list could go on. To prevent this from happening, a Diabetic type 2 must eliminate sugar from their diet immediately.



By the time I was first diagnosed and put on medication for Diabetes type 2, I was already very ill from having high glucose. The high sugar levels in my blood had wrecked my body and it gave me all sorts of infections and made me so ill that I had no choice to illuminate all sugar from my diet immediately. I was having terrible pains in my feet and hands along with constant kidney infections. I was getting up about five times in the night to use the loo. So, don't let it get that far if you are Diabetic type 2 or you have been told by your Doctor that you are pre-diabetic. Stop eating sugar full stop!

Using the Exante Diet to Reverse Diabetes



You may have seen or heard about the contestants on ITV's tv show The Fast Fix: Diabetes where these people lost weight by doing an experiment. Now, after the show, they have continued their weight loss journey to reverse Diabetes by using the Exante Diet. 

Each one of these contestants lost a considerable amount of weight using the Exante Diet and they managed to reverse their Diabetes type 2. So, can this be true? Is there a way to beat Diabetes? I have seen lots of results lately about reversing Diabetes and I am truly amazed how this can be done. I do know it must incredibly hard at first to get this way of eating into motion, so you do have to be motivated enough to do it. If you have had a terrible health situation with Diabetes, then this can be your motivation because let's face it... who wants to be ill all the time!

I am going to give it a try because I need to see if this can be done and for my own health benefit, especially where my Diabetes is concerned. 

I will probably just try it to shift two stone but I will start gradually by doing the Flexi Solution Diet Plan on the Exante Diet. This is a 1200 calorie daily diet. It consists of two Exante meal replacement foods, a healthy snack and a low-carb main meal. 

I want to do this to alleviate all the health problems that I have from the Diabetes and see if I can achieve my ultimate goal which is to be rid of the health scares that plague me daily from having Diabetes.

There must be others out there like me! So... if you are reading this right now then give us a shout out with a comment below explaining how you came to have Diabetes type 2. Tell us about the diet you have adopted... how you have got on with your diet or food plan when you eliminated sugar from your life. What did you do? Did you try the Exante Diet? Did you start a low-carb diet?

Read more articles about weight loss below:

The Chemical Diet Where You Can Lose a Stone

Mustard for Weight Loss on a Two-Day High Protein Diet

Can You Get Rid of a Flabby Belly in 7 Days if You Have Diabetes?


Watch videos below about weight loss:



No comments:

Post a Comment